Put this little bright spot anywhere—your belt, your backpack, your seatpost—and ride on. The Flashback is your go-to savior, packing a mighty “I’m here!” punch to keep you visible on the streets. With its belt clip, you can literally clip it on just about anything, and its compact size makes it a total no-brainer for keeping your ride safe and your street-cred high. - Compact, bright, and waterproof. - Built-in fabric belt clip makes it a clip-anywhere taillight option (seatpost mount included). - Four operating modes: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens). - 2- to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode. - Tested and approved for the following Specialized helmet models: Align, Ambush Comp, Chamonix, Propero II, Echelon II
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Quick Overview - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - 30 Lumens - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable Limited Lifetime Warranty Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Features: - 30 Lumen Max Output - 4 LED Chip - Finned Lens Design Provides 270 Degree Visibility - Blue LED Charge Indicator - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 34 Hours Runtime - Micro USB Rechargeable Specs: Solid Modes: - High – 15 Lumens / 2 hrs - Low – 6 Lumens / 6 hrs Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash – 30 Lumens / 34 hrs - High Flash – 15 Lumens / 19 hrs - Low Flash – 6 Lumens / 34 hrs - Weight: 26 Grams w/ Bracket Size: - Overall Height – 56.3mm (2.22?) - Main Cylindrical Body Width – 21.7mm (0.86?) - Widest Fin Width – 32.3mm (1.27?) - Charge Time: 2 hrs Using 500mA USB Wall Charger Product Package Contents: - (1) UTM-30 Cosmo 30 Lumen Tail Light - (1) Micro USB Charging Cable - (3 Sizes) Rubber Mounting Inserts - (3 Sizes) Rubber O-Ring Mounting Straps *Please note, flickering or pulsating observed in video is due to, “strobe effect,” a video capture phenomenon and is not representative of what is seen by the naked eye (steady shining light)*
Quick Overview - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - 60 Lumens - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable Limited Lifetime Warranty Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Features: - 60 Lumen Max Output - Micro LED Chip - Finned Lens Design Provides 270 Degree Visibility - Blue LED Charge Indicator - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - Micro USB Rechargeable Specs: Solid Modes: - High – 30 Lumens / 1.5 hrs - Low – 6 Lumens / 5.5 hrs Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash – 60 Lumens / 22 hrs - High Flash – 30 Lumens / 14.5 hrs - Low Flash – 6 Lumens / 22 hrs - Weight: 26 Grams w/ Bracket Size: - Overall Height – 56.3mm (2.22?) - Main Cylindrical Body Width – 21.7mm (0.86?) - Widest Fin Width – 32.3mm (1.27?) - Charge Time: 2 hrs Using 500mA USB Wall Charger Product Package Contents: - (1) UTM-60 Cosmo 60 Lumen Tail Light - (1) Micro USB Charging Cable - (3 Sizes) Rubber Mounting Inserts - (3 Sizes) Rubber O-Ring Mounting Straps *Please note, flickering or pulsating observed in video is due to, “strobe effect,” a video capture phenomenon and is not representative of what is seen by the naked eye (steady shining light)*
$20.00 - $20.50
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Be your own titan of cycling safety—gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Titan Helmet Tail Light. With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light, motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. It features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash, a Last Mode Memory that remembers the last mode used when you turn the light on, and easily replaceable batteries. - Powerful magnetic helmet mount system with simple install/removal - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Weight: 18g w/ Bracket - Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use) - Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm Modes: - Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
It sees what you can't. Varia™ RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia™ mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 4 Next page