Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 300 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino. With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks to its 700mAh battery pack, the Flash 300 will deliver 300 lumens for 1.5 hours, all the way up to 75 lumens for 6 hours. In Flash mode, you get 150 lumens for 12 hours. - 700mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is an economical choice that delivers real-world usable lumens and runtimes. Micro USB cable included. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. - Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours - Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours - Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 500 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino. With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't. Thanks to its 1400mAh battery pack, the Flash 500 will deliver 500 lumens for 2 hours, all the way up to 125 lumens for 8 hours. 250 lumens of Flash mode gives you a whopping 16 hours of runtime. - CREE XP-G3 LED delivers big-time lumens. - Class-leading 1400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack to back up those lumens with real-world usable runtimes. Micro USB cable included. - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - Flash mode: 250 lumens for 16:00 hours - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. - Steady High mode: 500 lumens for 2:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 125 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady Medium mode: 250 lumens for 4:00 hours
The newest top-of-the-line Flux headlight continues the Flux tradition of optimal beam pattern, wide variety of mounting options, and super rugged construction. Compared to the Flux 1200, the Flux 1250 increases lumens and runtime, throws in the helmet and camera-style mounts, while dropping the price. BOOM! Mode Shift user interface gives you three steady modes for just the right mix of lumens and runtimes to match riding conditions. Press-and-hold to enter the secondary modes, where you will find a Steady Flash mode for increased visibility in urban conditions, a Flash mode for daytime use, and 10 and 20 hour flashlight modes for bikepacking conditions, or when you forget to recharge and need to maximize the last few percent of battery life. IPX7 waterproof means this light can survive being submerged 1 meter deep for 30 minutes. No, it's not meant for scuba diving. But is can handle anything you can throw at it on two wheels. - Sculpted double beam pattern uses separate optics for wide and spot beams to put light where you need it and maximizes every lumen. The result is a beam pattern that torch-style lights can't touch. - Latest CREE XP-L High Intensity LEDs combines XM-L level of output in a tighter 3.5mm package for maximum lumens with better beam pattern control. - Quick-release bar mount works on 22.2, 25.4, and 31.8mm bars to put the light above, below, or in front the stem to clear cables and computer mounts. - Also includes helmet mount and action camera style mount to give you every option to blow up the night. - Premium 3400mAh Li-ion internal battery is USB rechargeable via micro USB cable. - Depending on mode, up to an additional three hours of super-low output are available when listed runtimes expire. Trust us, someday you'll need this. - Steady High mode: 1250 lumens for 1:30 hours - Steady Medium mode: 600 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 300 lumens for 6:00 hours - Press-and-hold to turn off, long press-and-hold to enter secondary modes. - Steady Flash mode: 300 + 300 lumens for 4:00 hours - Daytime Flash mode: 450 lumens for 20:00 hours - Very low mode: 120 lumens for 10:00 hours - Super low mode: 60 lumens for 20:00 hours - Extra-long press-and-hold to lockout light for travelling.
Day or night, the Stix Elite headlight packs a powerful punch. Running in Steady-High mode at night, it delivers 100 lumens of focused, strong, and bright light to guide your way. It’s a true to-see-by headlight. During the day, your visibility and safety becomes its first priority. Running in Power Flash mode, this tiny package delivers 200 lumens-worth of, “see me now,” light, making it a beacon for all road users. And depending on the chosen mode, the Stix Elite will run for up to 112 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable. - 12 to 200 lumens output - Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility - 2.5- to 112-hour runtime - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter - Six modes including: Steady High (100 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (200 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens) - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Additional mounting options available separately
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Garmin Varia UT800 Meet the smart headlight that shines brighter for longer - High-intensity cycling headlight for urban and trail use that’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6km) away - Projects a steady blast of 800 lumens for up to 1.5 hours - Automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions, speed and ride profile to extend battery life - Works independently or pairs with compatible Edge cycling computers to automatically turn lights on or off, control brightness and more - Offers 5 light modes, including high, medium, low, night flash and day flash Specs: - Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6mm x 33.5mm x 29.7mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7mm with flange) - Weight: 4.6oz (130.0g) - Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash - Lumens: 800 - CREE LED: yes - Degrees of visibility: 270 degrees - Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6km) - Water rating: IPX7
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
Page 1 of 4 Next page