Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
$19.00 - $22.99
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with the added security of the VISION light system for when the ride turns dark. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 247g - Weight (pair + cleats): 550g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 130g - Weight (pair + cleats): 328g
KEO BLADE CARBON pedals feature a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, the surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class. Light, aerodynamic and powerful, these pedals have all you need to take it to the next level. - Technology: Blade - Cleats: Keo Cleat - Retention: Serial installed in 8 + additional 12 in box - Body: Carbon - Blade: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Bearings: Steel - Platform area: 700mm² - Platform width: 67mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 14.8mm (8.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 115g - Weight (pair + cleats): 300g
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment, and features stainless steel construction for optimized pedal stiffness and transfer of power, and increased protection against wear. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The new LOOK Trail Roc is the maximum grip, full metal pinned pedal for aggressive riding. The distinctive lightweight, low profile design gives centered control and feedback with adjustable pins for ultimate grip. With our championship proven bushing and bearing system on oversized 17mm axles, your next hardcore pedal is here. - Technology: Flat pedals - Body: Alloy - Traction: 12 metal pins per side - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 110x110mm - Profile: 17mm - Weight (pedal): 215g - Weight (pair): 430g
Fyxation Gates Pedals with Strap - Rugged and durable pedal/strap combination - Includes 2 pedals and 2 straps - 9/16"
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Built for everyday use and features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow, steel axle. - A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform, and a carbon blade with three tension settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. - The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip-in, making it a very easy pedal to enter. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. - Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm - The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. - Watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super-light hollow titanium spindle - 87.3 grams per pedal - The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 87g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ceramic - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
Page 1 of 4 Next page